Last night I thought I was catching the flu. I felt so crappy and tired. Everything hurt. On top of that I had been way way nauseous all day [and some] with terrible heartburn. I definitely wouldn't have made it at work in the afternoon if I would have done a full day yesterday. On the bright side I woke up feeling way better today. I hardly slept because the wind kept making our window shake and that kept waking me up. I don't go back to sleep so easily these days. With that in mind, I wasn't nauseous when I woke up and I my heartburn was gone. So far so good at work too. Although I think I've been staring at the computer too long and need a break. I feel a little dizzy.
In other news, I've been thinking about finding out the sex of this kid. Everyone keeps asking us if we are. I sort of don't want to. I'd like to be surprised at delivery at least once. But then I think that no matter when we find out, whether at deliver or an ultrasound, it'll still be a surprise. I don't know. It doesn't help that G wants to find out asap. I don't mind that not being able to buy stuff or decorate to a specific gender. I don't care what we have! I'd be happier with gift cards as gifts! We'll see as time progresses. I think it's just nice to be in a place where we can think about this stuff. So what do you guys think? Would you find out the sex?
3 comments:
I wouldn't. With both of my pregnancy I didn't I like surprises. I think when R and I get pregnant I won't either. Although he probabaly would like to know, but I think being surprise is so much better.
i beg to differ. i have never been pregnant (obviously), but damn seven months to find out? well whatever you guys decide, but i still think its a boy ;)
I couldn't wait, I hate surprises. To make things worse, she didn't "show" us until my 7th month.
I liked the idea of having everything ready for her and getting mentally prepared for it.
For my 2nd one, though, I want to be surprised. :)
Post a Comment