Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some Hearts

Feeling better today. Last night we used the doppler again. I had been a little worried because when we've used it the heart beat has been pretty low and not steady. We haven't been able to get a clear reading. But last night we got a good reading of 136. Pretty low but in the range of 125-160. Lazy baby. I'm hoping that at our doctor's appt tomorrow she does an ultra sound or at least uses a doppler. Maybe then we can get a better reading. Looking forward to our appt!

I'm also looking forward to Saturday as I'll be 14 weeks and officially in the 2nd trimester! the nausea has decreased the last 2 days. I'm a little nauseous in the morning but then i'm great all day. I only get nauseous if i wait too long to eat, and then sometimes late at night. I must have snacks every couple of hours. If I feel hungry, then I feel nauseous. Which is starting to happen now [reaching for granola bar]. I've also notice my appetite is back and I can eat more. I was so sick before that I hardly ate. Now I need normal portions to fill me up. Guess I shouldn't be surprised if I've gained a few pounds at my appt tomorrow. The heart burn hasn't been bad this week. I've started incorporating spicy food into my diet again [i missed it too much!] and so far so good! So things are looking up!

1 comment:

gee said...

Congrats on going into your 2nd trimester. Now you need baby bump pictures. :)