***For a recap of our weekend getaway to Vegas, lease check out my regular blog.
A question was asked today on a message board I frequent for pregnant women who have experienced a loss [Success after Loss - The Nest Baby]. In our weekly check-in, a woman asked, "If you could, would you go back, rewrite history, and NOT have your m/c [miscarriage]? "
This is a very loaded question and really made me think hard about it.
I would never change history. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. To see G grieving right there with me was hard. It was harder for me to see him that sad than to actually be sad...if that makes sense. But it has made us so much stronger, brought us closer, and has really allowed us to treasure this pregnancy so much more. And it has definitely made me appreciate my body and it's wisdom.
On the other hand, because of my m/c I feel that I have been too scared to really enjoy this pregnancy. I'm always worried about something and not 100% happy. I wish I wasn't scared and was still ignorantly blissful.
It's a double edged sword.
No comments:
Post a Comment