Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 Months

Andy's new love is grass. He loves to feel it and cut it by the handfuls and then watch it slowly fall out of his hand.

So much to say that I can list it all. But you are not a little baby anymore! You are increasingly mobile. You need to touch and feel everything. You don't just sit wherever we put you. You lunge yourself forward or sideways to reach toys or anything else that looks interesting. You're rolling all over the place. You think it's fun to roll over in your crib in an attempt to climb out. Dad doesn't agree as you gave a big scare when he thought you were napping! Time to lower the crib mattress.

Right now it's all about you trying to get somewhere. I don't know what's gonna happen when you can actually get there on your own. It's only a matter of time before you start crawling. I know you are. You like getting on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth. The thought of baby proofing our tiny apartment scares the crap outta me. It is so not kid friendly. Oh well!

You are growing like a weed! Almost out grown your infant car seat that goes up to 30 inches. You're a big boy. You're also waving now. Last night you waved to me when I put you in your crib. Silly baby. You have also been seen clapping - a rumor to me but apparently "others" have witnessed it.

Andy, I can't wait to see where this month takes us.






8month 4days

1 comment:

diana said...

What a beautiful family. :)