Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching up...

First, we'll post some stolen pictures from Andy's playdate earlier this month. You see, Andy has many cute baby friends and we want to show them off! I took an early/long lunch on a Friday so that Andy and I could be in South Pasadena for our park playdate. Best idea ever! I really need to use my camera more - here are 3 pictures I "stole" from Meghan [Hailey's mommy] who has more pictures on her blog so go check it out!

Andy & Hailey

Me & Andy

Maya & Leo








The rest of this post will be random blackberry pictures Gerardo and I have taken of Andy throughout the month.



Andy and my dad. Loves spending time outside with his grandpa.



Andy enjoys listening to LL Cool J. Seriously.



Andy LOVES shopping carts, but maybe he just loves all the attention he gets from fellow shoppers.


Loves the swings.


Still working on getting him to hold his own bottle.


Crawled over to his great-grandparents and pulled up on their canes. Funniest thing.


1st broccoli - loved it! Couldn't get enough.


Favorite past time - bird watching with my dad. Andy knows that as soon as abuelito is home it's bird watching time.

3 comments:

Angelica said...

So adorable little A is! I can't believe how fast he's grown.

diana said...

I loooove the ones with his abuelito. So sweet!

gee said...

Those are really cute pictures of A. He really has grown up fast.