Friday, June 26, 2009

11 months

Andy,

I can't believe this is the last monthly entry. Why? Because next month you'll be 1! Holy moly how'd that happen so fast? Seriously! I actually haven't decided whether or not I'll continue these monthly entries after you turn 1. I think I may, only because you still have many many milestones ahead of you. But it won't be the same. You're quickly becoming a toddler and I'm not sure I'm ready! This baby phase has flown by, but you sure have made it extremely enjoyable and worth every sleepless night.

Here's what's new:

- you added "dog" to your vocabulary
- you eat everything! I think tortillas are your favorite.
- you're taking 2-3 steps on your own, but I can tell you're still scared to let go.
- you love to dance
- you're back in the cuddly phase and I couldn't be more happy!
- Still no teeth :( But we definitely see at least 3 on the way!
- you got Croup and lost weight :(
- you love the slide. Soon you can do it on your own!
- you cry out for Abuelito more than anyone else. Whenever he's around you have to be with him.

Your dad and I are so looking forward to seeing you grow and become more your own person. This last month should be a good one! I've got a 1st birthday celebration to plan!

I have yet to take your monthly picture. On the day you turned 11 months I took you in to the pediatrician because your fever had returned. Turns out you caught an ear infection. You just can't catch a break! And now we see teeth starting to make their way thru. It has been a tough few weeks for you. Let's hope it all ends soon. The great thing about you, little man, is that no matter what you're going thru you always manage to smile and laugh. Even when you barely have any voice left and it's all horse, you try to laugh thru it. Hoping you never lose this.

Love You

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Little A is becoming a toddler!? Wha? When did this happen???