Friday, July 10, 2009

Do I look like my mommy?

I don't think Andy looks very much like me. Maybe a little. When I was born I totally looked like a sumo wrestler. No joke...not very cute either. Unlike Andy who was the cutest newborn.

Here I am on my 1st birthday. I was one chubby baby!

I can see Andy's face in this nekid bath picture of me.

My eyes were still blue in this picture. There is another set from this day but I can't find it. They look more blue in the other set of pictures.


By this portrait session my eyes had lost the blue and moved towards hazel.


So what do you think? Aside from being white like me and following suit with my color eyes...does Andy look like his mommy?

5 comments:

Angelica said...

Yes! I think A is a perfect mix of you two. In my opinion he looks so much like you.

diana said...

LOL! Love your baby pics! Especially your apron dress. :)

I think he looks like Daddy... :)

catdogg said...

HAHAHA you have sausage legs and arms!!

catdogg said...

...errr...i mean, HAD sausage legs & arms...when you were little. not anymore though.

ayemgee said...

you guys have to same nose!! just noticed that. i think he definately looks like you, but he also looks like Gerardo A LOT!