I also started charting my temps after my last period [first since miscarriage]. I decided to do it on fertitlityfriend.com since they make it so damn easy and do all the work for you. I paid for the 30-day membership. I'm really good at taking my temps now [previous attempt didn't work so well]. I have set up an alarm on my cell phone to go off at the same time everyday. I wake up....take my temp.....go back to sleep. When I get up I can go back and check the last temp on the thermometer to write down in a notebook i keep by my bed, so it works.
Back to the maybe preggers thing. I HIGHLY doubt it. Although, to be honest, I wouldn't be disappointed if i was. As expected, the hubs and I did not follow the doctors advice on using protection. I just figure what for? I guess I thought I wasn't fertile yet. I don't know. There are, however, some discrepancies in my chart. FF [fertility friend] is not entirely sure which exact date I O'd. I think I might have O'd later than the chart states. Maybe not. I don't know. But I've been extremely dizzy and sometimes nauseous [like now] for a few days now. I've also felt some of the same uterus feelings from the last time around. I know "uterus feelings" makes no sense, but I can't explain it.
For those of you familiar with FF, you can analyze my chart below. Notice, [so TMI but oh well] we've had sex all 2 times. I finally got it out of the hubs that he had been afraid to initiate anything. Poor guy, but do I have to do all the damn work around here? Geez!
No comments:
Post a Comment