Friday, November 2, 2007

Very Late Update

I forgot to come back and update. I ended up getting a visit from AF on friday the 26th. I had a 28 day cycle which is assome. My body isn't all fucked up afterall. However, AF has been sticking around a little longer than usual. I'm at CD7 and still spotting.

Nothing else to report. All has been well in the emotional front. Except that maybe we won't be trying for a baby just yet. At least not this cycle. I need to get back that sense of normalcy for getting back on the baby making track. But this is an issue that continues to flip flop in my head. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

diana said...

I have so much to say in such a tiny box. Maybe we should just go get some coffee. :)
All I can say is, Baby Gaby&Gerardo will make his/her appearance whenever God wants. :) Here comes TMI: I started using the pill when we got married. 6 months later, I stopped because I was getting wayyyyyy too chubbs (In retrospect, it had nothing to do with the pill, LOL). 6 months of unprotected sex and I did not get pregnant. We weren't planning it or anything, just going with the flow. My periods have always been CRAZY (35-50 day cycles). Anyway, I went on some website and tracked my period (out of curiosity). It averaged out 1 year worth of cycles and gave me an ovulation date of 01/06/06. We did the deed that 1 day (not the day before, or the day after). 9 mo later, LEP was born. The moral of the story is, don't stress---it makes your ovary angry and she shuts down. :)

Cecy said...

I was suprised to find this blog!! Wow, so I know that you told me that you guys just wanted to see what IF..but from the looks of this blog, I do believe it is way more than that. I agree with you friend D. Parra, Baby Gee will come when it is the right time for him/her to join the Gee Clan.