Andres continues to grow strong, as is evident by his almost 4lb weight gain since birth!
Weight: 9lbs 14.5oz
Height: 21.5in
Head measured good. I think it was a little on the bigger end. And I think the doc said he is a little on the shorter side. Other than that he is perfect!
After our appt we headed to the Santa Anita mall since we were right there. Like a minute away. I figured I could use the exercise and the retail therapy. The best part was spending around $200 and not paying a dime! I puffy heart giftcards. Saved for times like these...when money is tight. I bought Andy some clothes and a stuffed monkey at Macy's. I bought G 2 shirts at Macy's and one at AE. I then bought my refill of the Stella perfume (my fav!) at Sephora along with a lip brush and some blotting sheets. Good times. Oh I did spend some money...on my iced latte and the $1.01 at AE.
And how was Andy at the mall? Well that's him at the mall in the picture above! He slept the whole time! And we were there for about 2hrs. Woke up once and ate 1oz and then passed out again. I'm so happy he loves being in his carseat and stroller.
It is so great to be out and about again. I was so scared to go out with him by myself. It just seemed so daunting! I was totally holding out. So on saturday I decided to spend the day with my sister at my parents house since G was working till 8pm. I did have G help us out to the car, but then later that day Andy and I went to Target; just the two of us. It was great! I don't know why I was so scared! So today I felt totally brave taking him to his appt and then heading to the mall. Watch out G! I've been cut loose! Let the fun part of this maternity leave begin! :)
5w2d
(1 month almost 6 days)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
4 comments:
Omg! That is soo cute.
and atleast your going out!!
Well have fun during these years!Can't wait to see you guys!
He is sooooo cute! When I was over there I so wanted to carry the little guy but I didn't want to wake him. It's awesome that he's able to sleep so you can go out and about too.
Keep growing little monster!
I'm so happy your little dude is doing so well. Just wonderful!
He's getting so big and cute by the day. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well.
Post a Comment