Andy turned 8 weeks on Sunday. He is smiling at G in the picture. Here are the latest and greatest:
- He knows G and I. We are the only people he will instantaneously smile to at first sight. G is loving this as Andy gives him a huge grin when he gets home from work.
- Size 1 diapers are becoming increasingly tight. I wonder how much he weighs since size 1 should fit up to 12lbs. I've also used some size 1-2 diapers (got a box at our baby shower) and although those should work up to 14lbs they aren't much better.
- Speaking of growing - he is currently fitting perfectly in size 0-3 clothes. I don't think he'll make it another month in this size. I'm already preparing the 3-6 clothes. Size 3 from Carters fits good right now with a bit of room to grow.
- He's eating 5oz at least 1 feeding a day.
- We had a few nights where Andy skipped a night feeding sleeping from 9pm-3am. It was great (and would've been greater if we went to bed before midnight) but its been 4 days since he last did that. So yeah. Lately, he must be going thru a growth spurt because he is eating every 2 hours. That sucks at night.
- The cold I gave him is still lingering. He has developed a mild cough and is still pretty congested. He sleeps longer when propped up on the boppy or a pillow on the couch with us. He doesn't sleep more than 30 min in the bouncer so I don't even try that. The cutest thing - he use to get so mad when I put the saline drops down his nose, but now he fights it for a few seconds, notices he can breath easier, and then smiles at me. I love it. He's such a smart guy! He even smiles after I suction out his boogers. :)
- He also has more controlled movements of his arms. When his nose is stuffed up he puts his little fists up to his nose in an attempt to rub it. Cute and sad at the same time.
2 month mark is just around the corner! Time flies, indeed.
8 weeks 2 days
(1 month 3 weeks 6 days)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
3 comments:
He's perfect!
How cute! Hope that cold goes away soon.
You forgot to say he has the most beautiful clear blue eyes there ever was. Very important. :)
Post a Comment