This is video 3 of 2. [It was with my photo camera so I edited all 3 videos together but it's too big for blogger :-/] The first video has Andy sitting when we found him. Once we were in the room he wouldn't sit on his own. But as soon as we helped him sit he stood right up. It's a crack up.
You can also see his new trick at the end of the video where he puts his arms up when I say "up." Cutest thing. Whenever he was sitting in his highchair I always would say up and put my arms up and then say down and put them down. I was giving him dinner last night and I did it and Andy did it with me. First time. So cute. Then I tried it again when he was standing in his crib an he did it! Such a show off!
The video is almost 5 minutes. You can skip forward to about the 2 minute mark to see him stand.
2 comments:
Awww.....cute!!
It is great that you have all these moments of him on video! He is growing sooo fast! : )
The funny thing is we hardly ever have video! I have become terrible at taking pictures and we keep losing the discs to our video camera. We suck on that part. But for some miraculous reason we manage to get the stuff the matters on video. I'm thankful for that. :)
Post a Comment