Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kidspace Play Date

I took a half day from work today after feeling nauseous and dizzy all morning due to my gallstone* attack the night before. After picking up Andy and having some lunch I felt much better, so we decided to crash a play date already in progress at Kidspace. We met up with Meghan & Hailey, Suzie & Leo, and Alice & Tessa. Suzie has a yearly membership so she was able to get us all in for free! And let me just say that kidspace is an AWESOME place! I can't believe I hadn't been. I went as a kid for school field trips, but it was at a different location and much smaller. Andy and I didn't even see half of it, so we really want to go back soon.

Here are some pictures of Andy from my blackberry:

Andy playing with Hailey



He scores!


After our friends left we stayed for another hour checking out the place. Andy got soaked here! Next time we'll wear better shoes. Good thing I had a change of clothes & shoes!


Spent 15 min in playing with the wall at the entrance/exit.


We had such a great day. Best half day ever! Looking forward to going back soon. I know G said he wants to join us next time. Check out Meghan's blog for some super cute pictures of all the kiddos like the one below [totally swipped it off her blog!].






*So I have a gall stone. Found out at the ER at 3am last Friday. Horrible horrible pain that I wish on no one. And I now realize that this is a pain I've been having since I was pregnant with Andy. A LONG time. I will be getting surgery but that is still TBD.


1 year 1 month

3 comments:

Angelica said...

Never been to Kidspace. Looks fun though! So many cute babies!

gee said...

I love Kidspace. Andy is so big and cute.

Amy said...

Kid Space sounds so fun! I went there when I was little, probably the same one you went to when you were little :) I remember it being stinky haha. I LOVE! how you take a pic of Andy with his Sock Monkey every month. Totally cute! Anyway, hope you're enjoying your camping trip :D