Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aunt Flow is a Bitch

This is like the period from hell! And I've had bad one's in the past.

I am so nauseous! I have never experienced nausea with AF. I was nauseous all day yesterday, I couldn't even go to sleep because of it. I finally got up and took some Tylenol PM that knocked me out. And again today. I am sitting here at work and I feel like I'm gonna be sick! I've also had pretty painful constant cramps that won't go away with anything. I take maximum strength Midol...nothing. I take 2 Motrin....nothing. I take Tylenol.....nothing. I think this is the time to start using the stronger prescription ibuprofen my doc gave me after my D&C.

I'd rather have my 1 day of super [crouched in the fetal position with cold sweats] painful cramps for a day, than this bullshit. I was use to my painful cramps. This is way worse. I just feel like crap. Weak, sick, in pain. Oh yeah....and throw in a heavier flow....just for kicks.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry to hear you're in pain - I too get terrible terrible ones (whereas my sister says, "Oh, I think I had mine last week. I think. Maybe." and I'm like DIEEEE!!)

In fact, my grandmother had to have a blood transfusion during one of hers, so I guess that's enough said there.

Hope you feel better soon - I find warm baths help a lot. :)

gee said...

You know I'm like that actually AF has been so fucken off for years, but more now than a couple years ago. I get nauseous, cramp like hell & it's heavy (sorry).

Hope you feel better soon.