Thursday, December 13, 2007

O - M - G

WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!!!

OMG! The feeling is so amazing to see that little tiny heart blinking away on the ultrasound screen. And then our Doc blasted the volume and we could hear it!! G's eyes teared up, I stayed sorta shocked it was finally there. The doc said it sounded very strong, but in all the excitement I forgot to ask her how fast it was going. Wow. We're having a baby! We have been blessed with a heartbeat and I pray for a healthy baby.

Well I am SUPER sick with this morning [ALL DAY] sickness business, so I can't think of more to post right now. I finally threw up this morning which sucked. I hope it doesn't get worse, because man this sucks. The constant nausea and not being able to eat or drink. I'm finally stomaching some fruit and ginger ale. I feel ok right now so hopefully i can have a good dinner.

We have a heartbeat!!! I'll scan in the ultrasound picture later. So excited!

Oh yeah! And I measured 6 weeks 5 days, so I was right on target! YAY! EDD is August 2, 2008.

No comments: