Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Pregnant Face
Yesterday I was at my mom's house, and her distant cousin was there too. My mom tells me today that this lady asked her if I was pregnant! She said she could see it in my face, and that she's never been wrong. She has told women [in the past] that they are pregnant before the women even know it. Crazy right? So my mom told her I was, but that we weren't telling anyone yet. The lady wanted to say something to me, but didn't think it was her place. I can't believe it. I mean I have heard of women who can see it, but the fact that someone saw it in me? It's just short of awesome! :D Little things like this [and the extreme nausea as of late] can be really comforting. 2 more days for our appointment! I can barely sleep just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment