BOY!!! I don't even know what to say! We're are beyond excited and still in shock. This boy is not shy at all! Had his legs wide open for us. Everything looked perfect and is measuring right on time. He weighs 15 ounces. Now we need to think of boy names! We have no ideas!
Longer post to come. I just wanted to post some shots! We have a short video of when we found out too. I'll upload that tomorrow. I can't believe we're having a boy! Let the shopping begin!


5 comments:
OMG! Congrats!
New it!! Congrats to both of you.
AHGGGGG! How exciting! Can't wait for all the baby blue - I <3 BB clothes so much more than BG.
Woo-Hoo! Congrats!!
man, im so frustrated because i cant see antyhing in the pics!! i see the head, i think, but thats about it.
Post a Comment