Monday, March 10, 2008

Random thoughts continued...

- Looking at the floating baby on the right of this page, and I can't believe how big it's getting! I mean it looks totally human now. So cool to think that's happening in my belly.

- I'm getting girl scout cookies!!!! I now owe my first born to my forever BFF Jackie. Take good care of my little one! ;)

- I sported my growing belly in a Lakers jersey last night at the game. Good times.

- We didn't get DirectTV [stupid apt building] but we have cable and a shiny new HDTV.

- I think I felt the baby kick me for the first time today. It was just a stronger feeling than before. Like a jab to my belly. These maternity jeans are too tight when I sit :( and I think baby is po'd it's taking up his/her's precious space.

- I have a new belly pic! I'll upload tomorrow.

- I've been neglecting this blog because I'm giving my love to my non-baby blog. I don't know how it's gonna be when i have more than one kid....sorta scares me.

- I think a giant piece of chocolate cake I had Saturday kept me up all night. I had insomnia till somewhere in the 4am hour. It was horrible! Made me all emotional and G had to suffer thru it too. Thanks babe for staying awake with me!

No comments: