Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Geefunk I have a confession


I have made my first BIG baby purchase for you! I debated and debated all day long. But at the end it was too much of a steal not to buy. I had been coveting the Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, but they were pretty pricey. But today I came across a magical link that made you 60% off!!! The bag went from retail $160 to $55!!! How could I not jump on that?

Oh baby geefunk...you'll love it! Whether you're a boy or girl. It's so cute! Can't wait to see it in person. :) :)

Click here to see more about it.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

Ooooh Baby! That's some kick ass bag. Maybe I can rationalize the purchase of one for me...

diana said...

Oh! I love it! One of the cutest bags I have ever seen!!!