I don't know why I just spent the last 30 min reading my posts from my miscarriage. I don't know. I felt so sad...for me. But then I felt baby G move again and I snapped out of it. Baby G has been so active this morning! The most ever. I keep feeling something brush up against me from the inside. It's an interesting feeling. I don't feel any kicks yet, but a lot of this. I was telling Cat that it feels like when you hold a fish in a bag, and you put your hand on the side of the bag and the fish swims up against it. It's that same feeling! When I tell G this, he might just put Buddy [our fish] in a bag and try to feel it. :) It's such a comforting feeling to feel something every day now. We haven't even used our doppler since Sunday.
Yesterday, after my horrible morning & afternoon with bad morning sickness that kept me home from work, I had my first official craving - chocolate. Which is weird since I don't even crave chocolate when AF is in town! I don't crave chocolate period. So I knew this was an "official craving." I remembered we had Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches [Yum-O!] in the freezer, so I had one of those. But that didn't even dent my craving. So I asked G if we still had Reece's Mini Peanut Better Cups, we did and I had two. Still....nothing. So this whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Cocoa Krispies! Then G had some cereal and I started giving him the guilt trip with my, "wish I could eat some cereal." I had finished my milk the day before [I drink Lactaid]. And I was telling him how I could really go for some Cocoa Krispies and some Jello chocolate pudding. After 5 min of me dropping hints G finally got it. So he went to the grocery store to get me milk, Cocoa Krispies, and Jello chocolate pudding. I have a small bowl of the best cereal ever [ I haven't even had this cereal since like High School!] and then a pudding cup. Best dessert ever! I think I'm done with chocolate though. ;)
You should have seen how giddy G was at the thought that I was finally having cravings. I think cravings are like a "real" pregnancy symptom to him. Good thing too, woulda sucked if he didn't want to go to the grocery store in the middle of LOST!! But he really didn't mind. Thanks babe!
1 comment:
baby geefunk is going to like chocolate :)
Post a Comment