Monday, March 3, 2008

Belly Picture Updates!

I haven't had time to upload my belly pics, but I have been taking them! So let's get right to it.


Here I am at 17 weeks 1 day. The second pic is me trying to suck it in. My belly looks sorta pointy to me in the first one.




And here is 18 weeks. I was wearing that first shirt to a party and everyone felt the need to tell me I must be having twins, because I was showing so much. Honestly, looking at these pics I think it was the shirt. So I took off the shirt and took a pic in my tank [belly not as round] and then another in my PJ's t-shirt [belly looking round again].



So what do you guys think? Am I big for 4.5 months? I don't know. I like finally having a real belly and not just looking fat.

And since I never posted an update to our doctor's appointment last Thursday, here it goes. Everything went great. I have only gained 5 lbs! Great news as I thought I might be closer to 10lbs. My doc was pleased with this. She also said my uterus was up to my belly button which is where it should be. We listened to the baby's heart with the doppler. I also got cleared to start exercising 3x - 30 min walks. On the not so bright side, no sex till 20 weeks. After almost 4 months I don't think another 2 weeks is that big of a deal.

We are also proud to announce that in 3 weeks [March 20th] we will have our "big" ultrasound and will hopefully be finding out the sex of the baby! Yay! We can't wait. But don't start asking about names because we don't plan to tell. We don't want to name our baby until he or she is born. We'll most likely narrow it down to 2 names, but we won't be sharing. I want to keep something a surprise. Sorry folks. :)

4 comments:

gee said...

Wow g baby is growing fast how cute! I think you're having a boy.

diana said...

OMG...your tummy is so cute!! :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! FUN!

P.S. About keeping the names a secret, good luck! We did the same thing and were harassed by our family the whole time I was pregnant. LOL.

geefunk said...

I'm ready for the harassment! I know our family will be the same way.

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

Oh, I love your belly! :)
I am only 9 weeks and compared to most 9 week people, I look HUGE! At this time I look more fat than anything else so I cannot wait until the baby bumpo comes.