Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random thoughts...

On my mind:

I want girl scout cookies. Any one seen them selling outside a local grocery store? I have been wanting some since January!

I threw up this morning. Was totally fine until I walked into the restroom, caught a whiff of something that I didn't like. Lame. But I'm totally feeling sooooo much better these days!

2 weeks from today we get to see our baby at our "big" ultrasound!

Looking forward to daylight savings so I can have daylight in the evenings to go for walks. Must exercise!

Also looking forward to our new HDTV and DirectTV we should have by the end of the week! Our 28" and no cable is not cutting it anymore.

Baby is moving right now. :)

I'm getting hungry....need a pre-lunch snack.

1 comment:

Angelica said...

WHAT!? You found them! I'm so hating you right now.