The safari bedding has won by a landslide! Don't get me wrong guys, I love it too. I just had a different picture in my head. So last night G and I decided to get the bedding and go with the dark wood furniture. Yay! Can't wait to start getting stuff and seeing the room come together. Thanks to all who voted! Oh! And I will be getting the monkey mobile. But I'll order that later on.
And an update from yesterday. I had my 3-hour glucose test in the morning. I was at that damn lab for almost 4 hours! So effing boring...even with my book. I had the orange drink this time. I'm not a fan of orange drinks, but this wasn't bad. It was waaaay sweeter than the fruit punch one though. I asked the tech and he said the fruit punch is only 50 grams of glucose and the orange drink is 100 grams. I had lunch straight after the test and then headed to work. By 2:30pm I was totally crashing from the sugar high. I felt like crap after that. Just super tired [and yet made it thru LOST]. But I never felt sick during the test. I got dizzy at one point but it went away.
I probably won't hear anything till next week. Last time they called on Tues. with my results [after a Thurs. test]. But I have my check-up next Thursday so they might just wait to tell me then.
I know that having Gestational Diabetes isn't all that bad, but still, you know? I'm worried.
1 comment:
Good choice! It's so baby. Keep us updated on your results. Hope they're come back -.
Post a Comment