So by this time last week I had already received "the call" regarding my less than fabulous test results. And today I have had no calls! Now, like I told G, this means nothing. They could just be waiting for my appt on Thursday to tell me the bad news. But the more I think about the less likely that seems. If I failed again then I would for sure officially have GD. They would for sure have me go in right away to get my blood monitoring kit....at least I've heard it works this way. I mean, this isn't something you can just sit on. So I'm praying and praying that I passed and that's the reason for no call. Although I'll be on pins and needles again tomorrow. :-/
In other news, I had an awesome first mother-to-be day. ;-) I didn't expect to be treated as part of the "moms club" at my families festivities, but everyone wished me a happy mother's day and I even got a few cards. It was nice to be part of "the club." We spent a crap load of money this weekend feeding our respective mother's and families, so I made sure G wasn't getting me anything. Although the card and flowers were super nice!
Here we are on Sunday!
And here's a pic of the cousin mommies:
One last thing! Here is a picture of the gift we [me, brother, sister] gave my mom on Saturday [Mexican Mami's Day]. My sister ordered it off Planet Jill. Super cute stuff. It's a necklace with 3 picture charms with our baby pictures. You scan in your pictures, upload them, and they adjust them and make them look all antique. Click the picture to see it bigger. OMG! And we all have freakishly large heads! LOL. If my baby has a big head he totally got it from me! The first charm is me [1st born], then my brother, and my sister.

*All photos taken my our new assome family photographer - my brother Robert.
1 comment:
I think you're right in your thinking.
That was such a cute gift! You all freakishly look a like.
Post a Comment