Saturday, June 7, 2008

32 weeks!

Does this mean I'm 8 months? Holy crap!

As time passes by being pregnant is getting harder. I have definitely passed that fun, easy grace period known as the second trimester (which for me was more like the end of the 2nd tri to the beginning of the 3rd). I was seriously enjoying being pregnant the last 4-6 weeks. So much for that! Now I'm tiring easy, sleeping like crap, my back is killing me today, and I'm getting hungrier and hungrier. Oh yeah! Did I mention the crazy hormones? I'm so crying more and more these days.

Today, I got up with some energy even though I slept like crap. We bought Krispy Kreme donuts last night, but after dinner I was too full to eat any (and we got a free one that satisfied my craving! :-p) so I thought I'd have one for breakfast. I decided to go to starbucks for a decaf latte. I made a pit stop at Trader Joes because I really wanted to make a quiche for lunch before G left for work. Well by the time I got back home my back was killing me. I couldn't stay sitting or standing or laying down. Sucks. G rubbed my back for a while and it felt better, but I'm still pretty immobile.

So now its almost 4pm and I've got nothing done. Its so frustrating because it hit me today that we are moving in 2 weeks! And not only have we not started packing, but we haven't ordered the crib! I know, trying not to worry or panic. It'll get done in time. Blah blah blah. The controller in me is panicing. And then all the cleaning we're gonna have to do here. Lordy lord it's gonna be a hard 8th month! Wish me luck people.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Good luck on your move!

Angelica said...

I can't believe its already 8 months!

gee said...

The last couple of months are hard, but hang in there G. Good luck on your move.

Unknown said...

WOW only a month left to go and then your little boy will be here!!! I am so excited for you guys. When is the baby shower? Keep me posted, I love reading the blogs.