Life is getting super busy and that means no time to blog. Sad...I know. But I have a lot to update on.
First - hiccups. So cute! Baby G has been getting the hiccups almost every day since Friday. He has them yesterday when we were at the Dodger game and G, my brother, and Chris got to see my belly jump rhythmically. I don't know why he sudden has then so much. I'm sure I'll get annoyed by them end.
Second - and probably most important, I have been asked by my doc to work less and take it more easy. After my contractions I had a some spotting the following week. We (the doc and I) agreed that it was being caused by walking a lot. And I'm not talking about exercise walking, I mean just walking in general. It doesn't make my cervix happy.
The doc wanted me to take some time off work, but since I don't have much leave and I'm saving all I can I made a deal with the doc. My assome boss agreed with the deal and I am now working 2 days from home. Today is my first day at home, and it is hard to get work done! I wanna clean instead!
So hopefully this keeps Baby G cooking till the very end. And hopefully it'll give me more time to blog! :D
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
1 comment:
I use to love the hiccup thing during my pregnancies. Take it easy and relax gee.
Post a Comment