I am so tired right now. My feet, back, and. shoulders ache. But I had such a whirlwind weekend that I should blog.
Let's start with our doctors appointment on Thursday. The basics: I was swabbed for the group B strep test, gained 2 lbs, heard baby's heartbeat, and was told I would for sure have an 8 lb baby. The most exciting part was hearing that we go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound! We get to see baby G one last time before he makes his grand entrance. We never did get one of those 3D/4D ultrasounds. So now I'm really looking forward to that.
Thursday we also had our last Lamaze class which was an infant CPR course. We learned how to give infant, toddler, and adult CPR. Both G and I really liked our classes. Our teacher was awesome and entertaining. She had a lot of real life stories to share. She was great and would totally reccommend Maria at Methodist Hospital to anyone. The fact that she keep a bunch of Laker fans attending class during the playoffs speaks volumes
On Friday we had our big move. Well, more like day 1 of our big move. G had 5 guys helping him out with a u-haul and a pick-up truck. We got about half the apartment moved. I couldn't believe how much stuff we could stuff into our 1 bedroom. It was so much work and so overwhelming to me since I could barely help that I ended the night with a few tears. Although I later found out that a few tears are never enough.
Saturday morning the flood gates opened. G was at work so we were doing no packing and we had our 1st baby shower later that day.
***Disclosure: This blog post was found unfinished my crackberry. It's old so I'll just have to post it like this. 7/16/08
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
No comments:
Post a Comment