I'm two weeks from being full term! Assome!
Here we are at my sisters 21st birthday party yesterday at my parent's house. You can see the top of my belly s it'll have to serve as this weeks picture. Especially since I still can't upload my camera pictures.
G was the bartender for the night. It was SOOOO H-O-T!!! I think it reached like 108 in Pasadena. It was the hottest birthday my sister has ever had. But it was tons of fun. Lots of food and booze and H2O for me.
It was a super long day being pregnant. I went to bed at 1am the night before. Was awake at 7:30am. Baked cupcakes (and a cake) at my moms for a good 4 hours. That killed me. My feet were pounding and starting to swell. Then I got ready for the party were I stood and sat equally. I was awake past the birthday girl! Calling it a night at 2am. Pregnancy has definitely not cured my insomnia. I slept 5 crappy hours (lots of moving and waking up) and was up early this morning with every other hungover person that spent the night at my parents house. This morning my feet were the puffiest ever and I had cankles for the first time. I never realized how painful it was to walk with swollen feet until now. Ouch!
After a crazy morning (read about it on my regular blog tomorrow) I got ready to leave my parents house ans head to my father-in-law's house for a bbq for my brother-in-law's birthday. I struggled to stay awake but I am finally in my bed, with my feet propped up, and sweating. :( It's still hot and our apt was a good 100 degrees when we walked in. :(( I am super sleepy, but wanted to get this post up.
More updates on how I'm feeling this week!
34w1d
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
1 comment:
What a beautiful couple. :) I can't wait to see what your baby boy looks like! :)
Post a Comment