Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sad Picture

This how we spent our night/morning. A full recap to come once I've gotten some sleep. We're still at the hospital. Waiting...and waiting. Check the side of the blog on my twitter to read what's been going on.



Long story short Andy had a 100.5 fever at 830pm. We got here at 930pm and at 415am we r still waiting on test results. The good news is he hasn't had a fever since we've been here and he's been completely normal. But since he did have a fever they went ahead and ordered blood and urine tests and a chest xray. Since he hadn't had the fever here he (thankfully) didn't get a spinal tap done.



So we wait. Hopefully soon. Docs keep getting code blues and trauma patients that come first. Sucks. I'm just praying to be in my bed by 5am. Its looking slim though. I got my second wind around 330am but my eyes are starting to burn again.



We were also gonna take...fuck! Nurse just brought in the spinal tap kit. Looks like I'm gonna cry again. Wtf. Ok doc is coming. :-(

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Picture taken @ 2w 1d

1 comment:

diana said...

Oh, Gaby, I'm praying for him. I hope everything works out ok.