Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleepy Time

I think Andres is the cutest sleeper ever! He loves to sleep with his hands up by his face. But every now and then he'll throw them up over his head like this. It wasn't till I took this pic that I notice his legs were also crossed. He's sleeping in the bassinet in our room here.

Last night Andres decided he was gonna try a new more annoying sleeping schedule. Wake up every 1.5 - 2 hours. Horrible. After being awake for almost 5 hours (he usually eats and passes out) just before bedtime, he decided he wanted 2 oz of milk every 1.5 - 2 hours. Suffice to say we slept like shit. I seriously think he must be going thru a growth spurt. That is a lot of milk! And he is hungry and awake! But it's tapered off thru the day and he is back to 3 hours or sleep. Hopefully it continues thru the night and maybe even gives us a good 4 hour stretch. First day I was exhausted and actually took a good nap.

I'm gonna have to write tomorrow about how I'm feeling. My insides are so effed up. If you've had a c-section please tell me this is normal. My sister can't seem to remember but she had a harder recovery than I did.

It's past midnight and Andres will be up in less than 2 hours. I better squeeze in some sleep!


1w 4d


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: