I received my diaper bag yesterday and I LOVE IT! It's huge and has tons of space. I'm really glad I got it. G liked it too.
So now that I'm in my 17th week, I'm totally feeling the baby more. It's not kicks or anything, just more of the flutters and bubbles feeling I was already feeling. Sometimes it almost feels like something rubbed against my skin, but from the inside! It's so weird but cool. I feel it a lot in the morning when I'm sitting at my desk.
On the not so bright side, I still have morning sickness!!!! And it returned full force this week. Sucks. I actually threw up at work yesterday for the first time. I threw up twice in the morning yesterday, which I had never done! I'm really losing hope that this will ever go away. Also on this not so bright side, more stretch marks!! ARGH! I need to just accept them, but it sucks because they turn red within a day.
3 comments:
you're almost half way through your pregnancy...how exciting!
:)
Oh my gosh, congratulations. I have just spent the past hour and a half glued to my computer screen reading about the baby saga. I am so happy for you both. It must have been so hard for you in the beginning but everything happens for a reason, even though it may not feel like it at that moment. I can't believe that I have been living under a rock for so long to not know that any of this was going on. I really must get reconnected with the world and the people in it. I will keep up with your blog so please continue to write. And I will be at the shower. I can't wait to see you and your prego belly! You are going to be a great mother and G is going to be an amazing father. Congrats again, so happy for the little family!!!!
Love always,
Vic
you need to change your headline back to Baby Geefunk!
Post a Comment