Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nursery

So I've been trying to decide on the bedding for Baby G so that I can figure out everything else [like the color scheme and such], but I'm having a hard time. I have narrowed it down to 2 and I need your help! These are 2 completely different beddings with completely different color schemes. I am partial to the first set. But G is not very geometrical and seems to only like stuff with animals. Like it's more boyish to him. I totally love both sets. But I'd like to hear some opinions. Here are the 2:

#1



#2




Both beddings cost about the same, BUT we could get 30% off #2 because it is from Baby Gap's new nursery line. So that's a plus. #1 would be purchased from Land of Nod [owned by Crate and Barrel]. I also still want a white crib, but G doesn't think it's very masculine. Do you think the Safari bedding would go with a dark wood crib? It wouldn't be too dark? Our home furnishings are all dark wood, but I like the white crib for babies. Please comment!

I've also been working on our registry and that shit is hard! There is so much!

And just for fun, these are the mobiles I am considering.



One of these 2 for bedding #1.



And this one for bedding #2.

Both mobiles are from moderntots.com

5 comments:

JESSICA! said...

I like both! But I think the animal one is cuter for some reason! Also, I do not think a dark crib will look bad. It will actually look nice!

California Girl said...

I like both. But for a little baby, I think the one with circles/shapes might be a little stressful. The animals seem sweeter. And they would look good with a dark crib, but I totally agree with you - I want a white crib!

diana said...

I like the 2nd one, the 1st one looks kind of cold. I LOVE white baby furniture! Ours in antique white, from Land of Nod. And, we also have dark brown (espresso?) furniture for the rest of our home...I don't think it looks weird. :) I LOVE the mobiles!!!! Fun, huh?

ayemgee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ANIMAL ONE!!!its so cute. and like jessica said, dark wood wouldnt look bad at all.

whatever u choose is cute =]

Angelica said...

I agree with everyone about choice numero dos. Sorry but G takes this one. :P Also, I think a dark crib would look really cute with that set as well. Even though white may be a cute option keep in mind that it also gets dirty. Hand prints, dings and such will be easily noticable on a white crib. So yeah, just listen to G, he seems to know what he's talking about.