First, and most important, I passed the 3-hour glucose test! Woo-hoo! I didn't find out till our appt. Doc said I most likely failed the 1-hour because my body is processing sugar slower, but not slow enough to be considered diabetic. So yay!
Second, I only gained 1 more lb! I am now up to a total of 11lbs for this pregnancy.
Third, I have a belly shot! But my friggin camera...no....my friggin work computer won't read my camera USB! So I can't upload it. But fear not kids! I took one with my phone. :D
Totally growing! I can feel Baby G getting heavier in there. Now that he actually has some fat on him. So cute!Fourth, I finally signed G and I up for Lamaze classes. I wasn't sure I even wanted to do this, but in the end I left it up to G since he would benefit the most from it. I need a good coach after all! So he said yes. I was lucky to find a class with an opening. Classes start next Thursday. It's gonna be every Thursday for 5 weeks, from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. The best part about this class is that we also get certified in infant CPR.
What else....hmmmm....I know! I must say that weeks 26-29 [even 30 I'm sure] have been the most amazing weeks in terms of fetal movement. Baby G has been kicking up a storm in there. He moves soooo much! He does have his quiet days where he regains his strength, but then we have like 4 straight days of crazy movement. Nothing really pokes out yet, just a lot of jumps and waves when you look at my belly.
My niece, Natalie, finally saw and felt my belly move. I think it freaked her out a little. She is 3 after all. But now she really believes there's something in there. So when she see's me she lifts my shirt to say hi to the baby. So cute! This same day that Natalie felt Baby G, so did my sister, mom, and dad. It was a very active day.
This is something I will definitely miss once Baby G is out. I won't miss being pregnant as much as I'll miss these super active days.
29w 4d
3 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to feel him too.
I love the tummy pic! And, I'm glad your glucose test was normal. :)
Post a Comment