Friday, June 13, 2008

Question

Is this boyish enough?

G and I both really loved this bedding from BRU. We saw it in person and it looks fabulous on the dark wood crib we're ordering. G is just a little worried it isn't boyish enough. What do you guys think?

The only reason I ask is because just as I was ready to order the Safari bedding from Gap, the bitch sold out. I'm willing to wait for more, but what if it's not anytime soon? So this is just a back up.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Love it! Especially since it's not the tradition "boy blue" that most baby nurseys tend to have.

Angelica said...

I admit that I'm not a fan. Really loved the baby safari. This new set just seems to modernish for a little bebe. Plus I need to see some more colors! It is cute though.

diana said...

I love it. Especially the drk brown. It is different and not like anything I have seen before. Stephen does not think it's boyish enough. But, what's "boyish"? I plan on letting our little boys play with dolls! ;)