Sunday, July 27, 2008

TIming Contractions

It's 3:48am and I'm sitting in my living room timing contractions on contractionmaster.com. For the last hour they have been 8 min. apart. And this time they are totally regular. Although the last few times they have been about 3-4 min. apart and lasting just over a minute. So I'm not sure if they're becoming irregular because they aren't much more painful. I've had a few "stop me in my tracks" painful one's, but the rest have been pretty mild.

I'm sorta getting tired of this contractions all the time business. I had been crampy all day yesterday. Probably due to my crazy sleepless night with back pains. But these contractions tonight actually woke me up and made me start timing them. I just wish all this damn contracting would brings on some progress. Painful one.........now.................omg...........................ok....holy crap that one hurt!! I am such a wuss! I am sooo getting an epidural!! This one lasted 2.5 min and hurt like real bad. And to think this is suppose to get worse. OK. I'm really having contractions now. OMG another painful one. And these are totally in my butthole! Serio. Feels like so much pressure on my butthole.

Ok. Gonna go wake up G. I wanted to let him sleep in case it was another false alarm. But here comes another. Ok. Better go get him. Wish me luck peeps. Hope this isn't another false alarm!

No comments: