Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bloating

Ugh! I've been so bloated the last 2 days! I feel like I'm gonna burst. It's like when my cousin Cat hasn't taken a dump in a few days and she gets all super bloated where her pants are tight....yeah...that's how I feel. My pants are super tight [but i have been crapping so it sucks more]. I have been wearing my loose pants everyday. And by the end of the day I can't even leave them buttoned when I sit. Yesterday I had to kept them unbuttoned at work when I was sitting! I can only imagine what's gonna happen. I already feel like such an ogre. I know I gained a few pounds already. Must be the not watching carbs and too much napping not enough walking [and no more soccer....so sad]. Gotta take control of that. I don't want to gain 50 lbs and then be fucked at the end. Plus, I'm too small to carry an extra 50 lbs. But I guess I won't have a problem with the napping part. I seem to have lost my sleeping bug. I seem to sleep really good for about 4 hours at night and then the rest of the time is spent tossing and turning and staring at the clock. Sucks. And I have been going to sleep late and not napping. I hear this happens though. Then the sleepiness returns. Guess I better take advantage and get some stuff done before I have no energy again.

No comments: