When is ET gonna grow a face? Or at least outgrow that tail? Can't wait to open this page up and find that I am no longer housing something that resembles an alien. At least ET had a head.
Last night, G and I were thinking about all the dumb asses out there that have no idea that they're pregnant until they end up give birth in the an airplane bathroom or something, and we just don't get it. I am mean I am only 5 weeks along and there are already obvious changes happening. Something even G notices. I feel so much going on that how can you not know. I mean it's not like I can feel an actual human being growing yet, but things feel different around the area of my uterus. The cramping has subsided for the time being, but there are just days when things feel different. Maybe I'm just really in tune with my body and really looking out for things since I know, but still. I don't buy it. There is just too much going on to not know for 9 fucking months that you are not pregnant. Of course, if I wasn't expecting it at first I would automatically assume I was becoming ill [ala my cuz C]. I totally understand that. But to really have absofuckinglutely no clue for 40 weeks! No way. What happens when the kid gets the hiccups? Or starts doing cartwheels? I mean seriously....what goes through these women/girls minds when they feel that? "Must've been that bean burrito I had for lunch." Seriously? What about labor pains? "Dang, feels like that burrito is really ready to come out. I should go take a dump." For the love of all things shiny!
1 comment:
ET is kinda creeping me out. Grow ET, grow! Maybe if we add some water.
Post a Comment