I'm queasy. Don't really feel like barfing just yet, but definitely have that fullness in the throat sick feeling where I have to keep swallowing a lot. As long as I don't feel extra saliva building up I think I'm ok. This is sucks. I was really hoping I would be one of those few lucky women that al other pregnant women hate because they don't get sick. Dang it. I knew it was too much to ask for when my mother told me she was sick for all 9 months with me.
Today I'm at 6 weeks. This means that I'm right on schedule to get morning [aka all day] sickness. I was so fine and then I had some apple juice that really filled me up. Then I had half of an onion bagel and some decaf coffee and I think that did me in. I think I should stop the coffee since the acidity could be affecting my tummy. I <3 you coffee! I never want to let you go.
I also really didn't want to start m/s [morning sickness] before our Seattle trip. Now that would SUCK.
Work calls...better answer.
Today I'm at 6 weeks. This means that I'm right on schedule to get morning [aka all day] sickness. I was so fine and then I had some apple juice that really filled me up. Then I had half of an onion bagel and some decaf coffee and I think that did me in. I think I should stop the coffee since the acidity could be affecting my tummy. I <3 you coffee! I never want to let you go.
I also really didn't want to start m/s [morning sickness] before our Seattle trip. Now that would SUCK.
Work calls...better answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment