Realizing today that our ET in now officially an embryo and has a beating heart! ET has a heart! Holy cow that's amazing. Apparently, since there's a heart the body will stop developing a bit and the brain will now be the focus. The brain is needed to help control the heart and blood pumping to all the right places. CRAZYNESS! I think I will pretty much be amazed throughout the entire 9 months....or the 8 that are left.

Oh yeah - and I'm still super bloated after I eat and can't have my pants buttoned anymore. The only time they button is when I first wake up. Can't wait to go home and put something more comfortable on!
And our little club of people who "know" continues to grow. We are soooo not going to be able to keep our mouths shut through the first trimester. oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment