For over a week now I've been trying to remain calm and not freak out about some little brown spotting I've been having. I keep reading that as long as it's not red it's nothing to worry about. But after more than a week and random little cramps here an there - how can I not worry!?!? Every time I go to the restroom and wipe I check the toilet paper and I check my undies. And let me tell you, that's a lot of times! I tend to pee about every hour! And twice in the middle of the night! I am so afraid to go pee and see red. So today....to put my mind at ease I mustered up the courage to call my doctors office [I'm Mexican and do not run to call the doctor unless I'm in pain or think I'm dying - BUT if i would call because i think I'm dying...why would I wait to call if I think my baby might be dying? hmmm...interesting point Gaby...should've seen it that way before - anyway....continuing]. I was sooo scared and nervous! My voice was even shaky! I didn't want to sound paranoid so I told the nurse it had been going on for a while and wanted to know if I should get worried. She assured me that as long as it was brown there was nothing to worry about and it was something that could wait till our appointment this coming Tuesday. Still....I'm not completely convinced. She then told me to take it easy, lie down as much as possible, don't lift anything heavy, and absolutely no sex [not that its happening since we're both too freaked out to do anything until our appt.]!
So what's on the agenda for this weekend? A lot of "taking it easy" and "lying down." Good times...not really. But seriously....I hope the weekend zips by. This waiting business gets harder by the day.
Also - my jeans are getting tight. Is this something I should be concerned about as I am only 7 weeks along? I'm beginning to think so. I don't want to gain weight so rapidly. Then again, according to the scale I haven't really gained anything. Seems it's just my expanding waist line [just like my boobs :(]. Scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment