Tuesday, July 31, 2007

1st Baby Dream

Before I answer that work call - let me share my dream from last night [or early this morning].

It's my first baby dream since this crazy ride began. I dreamed we had just brought home our baby girl! The dream was so vivid. I remember every detail of our baby's face. She had the most beautiful, lightest blue/green eyes [which could be possible]. Of course this was a dream so it wasn't all happiness. We were so excited the first night she was home I forgot to feed her! It wasn't till the next day when she was crying inconsolable that I realized I hadn't fed her. So I began to breast feed her which calmed her down immediately. She then fell asleep in my arms and it was the most amazing feeling. I just starred at her while she slept.

I woke up on such a high. I was so freakin happy and giddy. I started rubbing my belly and telling my baby I wanted it to stick because I really really couldn't wait to meet her. I am now convinced we're having a girl. The Chinese lunar calendar predicts a girl too. I woke up G and told him my dream and he just smiled and gave a chuckle. I don't think he really woke up.

This whole finding out you're pregnant business is sorta crazy and at first you're not really sure what to think. Especially when you weren't exactly "trying." But now I know this is so right and I can't wait to have this baby. However, the fear of a miscarriage is more present now than ever.
After I woke up [4am] I felt my stomach start to growl. This is the 2nd night/morning I wake up starving at 4am. I haven't giving in and I refuse to get up and eat. But I think I'm gonna have to give in soon. Have some toast or something. That is....if morning sickness doesn't get the best of me first. :(

1 comment:

Angelica said...

"I forgot to feed her!" [gulp]Damn, now I'm scared. Better make sure I get a new cell phone by then with a very accurate alarm clock.

Seriousness aside, I can't wait to start the shopping mania for the perfect color pink. :-D